Terms and Conditions
By submitting this PinkNews Awards table booking you are entering into an agreement with PinkNews Media Ltd, the owners and producers of the PinkNews Awards. These terms and conditions form part of a contract of business between you (the Client) and PinkNews Awards (the Organiser).
- Bookings must be completed online and payment made by credit/debit card or by requesting an invoice. If requesting an invoice, payment is due on receipt of the invoice. All payments, including credit card, must be in pounds sterling (GBP)
- Failure to remit the full amount within this period will be considered by the Organiser as a cancellation and the Client will be liable for charges as detailed in "Cancellation Charges".
- When payment is received the Client will be sent: 1. A receipted invoice relating to the booking confirmation. 2. Details of guest dietary requirements, beverages pre-order form etc. will be distributed.
- Cancellation Charges: 1. In the event of cancellation by the Client with written notice received by the Organiser of less than 60 days prior to the date of the event, a charge of 100% of the total value of the booking will be payable by the Client.
- In the event of cancellation through reasons beyond the control of the Organiser, including but not limited to: force majeure - acts of war, terrorism, death, cancellation by a third party controlling body, venue owners, and any contractor, sub-contractor or lease holder to the event to which the invoice relates, the Organiser will refund the Client any monies paid less reasonable and non-refundable costs incurred pertaining to the event.
- Should the event be cancelled or should we decide to change the location, date or delivery (physical or virtual) of the event in the best interests of the event, we reserve the right to reschedule the event, including changing the location, date, and/or or delivery (physical or virtual) upon written notice to you. Any such change in the event shall not constitute a revocation or cancellation and shall not entitle you to a refund of any fees paid. Should the event fail to be rescheduled or should we need to cancel the event for any reason your refund shall not exceed the total charge received by us from you (if any).
- For awards events, tables will be sold and positions allocated on a first come, first served basis unless an upgraded table package is selected. If fewer than ten people are booked, you and your guests will be placed on a shared table with other companies. It is the responsibility of the person making the booking to ensure PinkNews is aware of guests’ special dietary requirements. Every effort will be made to accommodate dietary requirements, however availability of alternatives cannot be guaranteed. Please note our menu for the awards is completely plant based. Should a guest be unable to attend, a substitute guest may take their place. Amendments to a booking can be made online.
- PinkNews reserves the right to change the event timings, date and/or venue. PinkNews
does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to guests’ own property and/or
personal effects whilst at the event. PinkNews does not accept liability for loss or
damage to personal effects caused by events beyond its control, including (but without
limitation) fire, flood, strikes, civil disturbances or for consequential loss or damage of
any kind whatsoever.